Math Hobbyist • Boulder, Colorado • Contact
- Number Theory Editor, Missouri Journal of Mathematical Sciences. This refereed journal publishes research papers, expository articles, and short notes in all areas of mathematics, and features speedy and helpful refereeing and a short publication backlog. Papers from the Journal are reviewed in Mathematical Reviews. The Journal is hosted at the University of Central Missouri, but publishes papers from mathematicians around the world.
- Reviewer, MAA Reviews, the premier online site for reviews of university-level math textbooks and research monographs.
- Reviewer, Mathematical Reviews (MathSciNet), an online database of brief reviews of math research papers and monographs.
- Referee, Missouri Journal of Mathematical Sciences and Mathematics Magazine.
- Allen Stenger, "Experimental Math for Math Monthly Problems". Amer. Math. Monthly 124 (2017) 116–131. Copyright 2017 Mathematical Association of America. All Rights Reserved. MathSciNet review: MR3608241. Download
- Allen Stenger, "Mathematicians visit Tech". El Defensor-Chieftain, April 18, 2013. Download
- Valerio De Angelis, Kyehong Kang, W. Ted Mahavier, Allen Stenger, "Nerd is the Word". Math Horizons 16 no. 1 (September 2008) 28–29. Download
- Valerio De Angelis, Allen Stenger, "Extremal Intersection Sizes". Pi Mu Epsilon Journal 11 (2004) 535–538. Download
- Valerio De Angelis, Paul Dawkins, W. Ted Mahavier, Allen Stenger, "MathNerds Offers Discovery-Style Mathematics on the Web". MAA FOCUS 22 no. 2 (February 2002) 10–11. Download
personal, social media, other sites
My wife, Amy Rivers, is a free-lance writer and novelist. Visit her web site here: http://amyrivers.com
Find me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/allen.stenger
MR Author ID: 1199085